Busking through

Thursday 27 April 2017


                        Will you ever stop busking ?  


No  I  don’t  think  I  could , once  you  start  it’s  hard  to  stop , once  you  realize  how  easy  it  is  to  step  outside  and  how  the  majority  of  people  don't  really  give  a  shit  and  how   eventually  you  don't  either , your  hooked .
Its  who  you  are  and  what  you  do , it  takes  something  to  be  a  street  musician  or  a  busker   . Its  not just  something  that  you  decide  to  do , your  kind  of  like  born  with  it , I  think .
No  I  won't  stop , I’m  too far  involved  with  it . Its  not  so  much  the  money  either , in  my  case  thats  a  minor  factor , part  of  the  process  but  not a  vital aspect . I  would  pay  to  busk  if  I  had  to .
I  think  we’re  all  born  with  a  destiny  and perhaps I’ve  found  mine .


No comments:

Post a Comment